Mini Asian Meatballs in Lettuce Cups
from Martha Stewart
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 12 cloves garlic
- 3 tbs. peeled ginger
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbs. sesame oil
- 1/4 c. Greek yogurt
- 1 tbs. lime juice
- lettuce cups, chopped roasted peanuts or almonds, sprigs of cilantro, sliced Thai chilies for garnish
- Place garlic, ginger, and scallions in a food processor and pulse until chopped.
- Combine beef, garlic/ginger/scallion mix, and fish cause in a medium bowl. Form into mini meatballs.
- In a large skillet, heat sesame oil over medium high heat. Cook meatballs about 5 minutes each batch.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt and lime juice. Serve meatballs in lettuce cups with yogurt sauce and garnishes.