Overnight Oats (makes 4)
- 4 pint sized mason jars
- 2 c. old fashioned or steel-cut oats
- 8 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 tbs. chia seeds
- ~4 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 c. fresh fruit of choice (blueberries, strawberries, bananas, peaches, etc.)
- 4 tbs. chopped nuts of choice (chopped pecans or sliced almonds)
- In each mason jar, place 1/2 c. oats, 2 tsp. of maple syrup, 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract, and 1 tbs. of chia seeds and stir to combine.
- Pour about 1 c. of almond milk in each jar. I eyeball this and pour until the mixture hits the 6oz. mark on my mason jars.
- Refrigerate overnight (and up to 1 week)
- In the morning, add 1/4c. fruit and nuts on top. Pack a spoon!