Hayley Cakes and Cookies

Custom cookies or baked goods are a sure fire way to my heart. Hayley Cakes and Cookies were randomly introduced to me via Instagram and my Insta-savvy cousin, Yvi. Yvi lives in the Los Angeles area of California. How she stumbled upon Hayley Cakes beats me, but once she shared their instagram page I was sold. So since I was the designated 'local,' I had to peep into their store and buy some cookies. Ok, I bought a ton of cookies. Like a bucket-full. Or pants-load full (Dragons Love Tacos reference here for those who aren't in the know ;) ) I was like that's cute. and that one. and that one. ooo that one, too! They weren't for me, so they were guilt-free cookies. The first box I purchased were for Reid's grandmother, Mimi. Mimi, or Margaret Bolding, is amazing. She's like, this super-hero woman who has appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live (no joke, check those commercial breaks) and can strike up a conversation with just about anyone. Mimi is one of John's absolute favorite people. He asks about Mimi on almost a daily basis. So when Mimi got sick, we brought her some cookies. And when Chinese, Vietnamese, TĂȘt, Lunar New Year came this year, I ordered some piggy cookies. And when I somehow did not effectively convey I wanted pigs on the Hogs and Kisses cookies, Haley Cakes fixed me up with some piggies on the fly. So go buy their cookies and cakes. They are amazing works of art that taste as good as they look.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Copy Cat Kerbey Queso

Banh Bot Chien, Vietnamese Fried Rice Flour Cake with Eggs