Atia's Kitchen Food Truck

I've been exploring South Austin a little more on some of my lunch breaks from Century Animal Hospital (a little self-promo never hurt anything, right?). This Pakistani food trailer was on my list of places to check out. My roomie back at UT, Fauz, is Pakastani and I had to check this out to report back to her. She lives in Houston now, with abundance of good Pakastani food around her, but I had to see if Austin has anything that can hold a candle to all the delicious foods she had introduced to me. Also, I like chatting up Aunties. Spoiler alert, there was no auntie at the trailer. But there was a very nice, helpful young lady who walked me through every menu item and gave me a recommendation.

I ordered the aloo something and some samosas. The time took a little while, because there was just one person working in the trailer on the cold day I visited, but that gave me some time to check out the Thicket trailer park. Very cute and cool area with tons of trailers and options. Plus, there is a barber trailer, so that's unique and cool. Looks very kid and dog-friendly, so if I'm ever South Austin with John, I'll have to keep this place in mind. (I can only rarely convince my husband to ever cross the River).

Atia's Kitchen Food Truck at the Thicket Food Trailer Park
Aloo something and tasty samosas


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Copy Cat Kerbey Queso

Banh Bot Chien, Vietnamese Fried Rice Flour Cake with Eggs