Paris part deux

Some more pictures of us doing tourist-y things and eating more good food.  One day we went to visit Reid's co-worker out about 40 mintues outside of Paris. His wife owns a fromagerie (cheese shop) and we got to visit the shop, eat a giant cheese plate out of my dreams, followed by a delicious home-cooked meal of roast lamb, carrots, whipped potatoes and strawberries with gruyere whipped cream.  Then we went on a quick hike in the woods by their house.  I wish my French had been better so I could've gotten a description of all the different cheeses a little more detailed than 'goat cheese' or 'cow cheese' or cheese with truffles.

We also spent almost every day eating macarons.  We visited La Duree (our favorite) multiple times and also Piere Herme.  I think I could eat French macarons in Paris all day, everyday. 

In front of Eiffel Tower
Notre Dame again
Pierre Herme macarons
Sacre Coeur
Versailles
Palais Versailes
So many amazing cheeses!
The fromagerie
Store front of the fromagerie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copy Cat Kerbey Queso

Banh Bot Chien, Vietnamese Fried Rice Flour Cake with Eggs