Paris!

Reid and I went to Paris in April to visit my grandmother and for my grandfather's death anniversary.  It was a good visit.  My grandmother was very happy to see everyone.  Of course, we ate lots of great food.  My cousin, Celia, her cousins own a microbraiserie called Le Triangle.  We visited it one night and it was very good.  One cousin is the chef, and we ate a very creative tasting menu.  The other cousin's husband brews beer.  The girl cousin runs front of house.  The three of them make up the 'triangle'.  Microbreweries are pretty new and uncommon in Paris, and their restaurant is the first to serve food.  

Of course, we visited lots of patisseries and also visited the farmer's market by my grandmother's apartment in mouffetard.

Front of Le Triangle
Sable Breton avec fraise (French butter cookie with strawberries)
I don't remember what exactly this was, but it was some delicious combo of hazelnuts, chocolate, and mouse
Dacquoise au chocolat was the name
The menu changes almost daily
Filet mignon with baked cheese puffs

Beer menu, all European microbreweries
Reid and me
My cousin Celia, and her aunt Christine
Raviloi
Foie Gras
Boat cruise on the Seine
Passing Notre Dame
Tour Eiffel
Mouffetard market
Beautiful and delicious eclaires
More delicious pastries


Reid in front of Mouffetard
Fresh cheeses and cured meats
They're like pieces of artwork!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copy Cat Kerbey Queso

Banh Bot Chien, Vietnamese Fried Rice Flour Cake with Eggs