My menu fore New Year's. Click on link for recipes
- Cheese from Antonelli's Cheese Shop (brie, gruyere, gouda, and blue cheese) with homemade wheat crackers: why let crackers be an after-thought?
- Meatballs in tangy sauce: Reid's grandma introduced me to this easy and delish meatball appetizer
- Furikake Chex Mix: sweet, salty, umami, addicting! Pop over to my friend's blog for the recipe
- Meyer's Elgin Pork Sausage on pretzel sticks with mustard: no link, you can figure this one out!
- Sweet Potato Pancakes: bite-sized sweet potato latkes
- crudités platter: courtesy of HEB and my friend Elizabeth
- Copy cat Kirby Queso, guacamole, salsa and tortilla chips
- French 76 cocktails, beer, wine, and champagne