Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies

These cookies are freaking yummy! I made them because I had tons of oatmeal and dried cranberries in my pantry but I've made them twice since because they are so good.  I brought them into work twice, and they were gone in a blink.  I usually don't like to use recipes with ingredients I may not use often or again, and  this recipe uses cardamon which I didn't already have so I thought about ommiting it, but it is really good with the cardamon.  You can buy cardamon in the bulk ingredients section of your grocery store, so then you don't end up with a whole jar of something you don't use often. I've been wanting to post this recipe  for a while now, but never remember to snap a picture before they're gone.  Guess I'll have to make them again... :)

Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Ingredients:

Directions:

Recipe adapted from Food Network http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/oatmeal-cranberry-cookies-recipe/index.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copy Cat Kerbey Queso

Banh Bot Chien, Vietnamese Fried Rice Flour Cake with Eggs